The issues are mounting: Pharmaceutical portfolios are leaner and harder to build and sustain. R&D productivity is declining as development costs soar. Regulatory hurdles and patent expiries are challenging commercial prospects.
For pharmaceutical companies, winning in the new environment requires that they not just predict the future, but actually re-invent it. They must articulate the right goals, implement bold business plans and systematically transform their business models.
We understand these pressures can help you chart new courses for success. With hundreds of specialized consultants and robust information assets to support market assessment and licensing decisions, we bring both global and local expertise to bear on the most pressing challenges. We’re helping to rationalize product portfolios, redesign business models and construct M&A strategies.
Our forecasting capabilities are proven, and we’ve pioneered industry-standard frameworks for portfolio optimization — transforming the way investment decisions are evaluated and implemented by our pharma, biotech and generics clients worldwide.
Learn more about IMS Consulting Group capabilities in strategy and portfolio analysis.
- Pharmaceutical portfolio management and analysis
- M&A, L&A due diligence
- Therapeutic franchise strategy
- Product development strategy and valuation
- Product, pipeline and therapy area assessments
- Therapy-area landscape analyses
- Forecasting / forecast upgrade
- Therapy area expertise program build-out
- More than 250 experienced consultants worldwide
- Billions in R&D and investment decisions supported
- Relied on by 13 of the 15 largest pharma manufacturers and dozens of leading biotech firms
- Proven therapeutic expertise
Pharma 2020: More Ways to Win
Through in-depth, global analyses of more than 40 key therapeutic areas, covering 80% of pharmaceutical market value, we’re applying our specialized, forward-looking knowledge of disease market opportunity to a range of client concerns.