IMS HEDIS Performance
Streamline HEDIS reporting with IMS'S HEDIS Performance Solution.
IMS's HEDIS® Performance Solution includes the full pre-built set of NCQA-certified administrative and Hybrid HEDIS measures that payers must run to generate the reports required for NCQA accreditation. An automated data loading process is also included.
With IMS's HEDIS Performance Solution, payers can:
- Run all NCQA-certified administrative and Hybrid measures
- Automatically identify and generate the data that needs to be collected for each HEDIS Hybrid measure, patient and corresponding provider
- Collect data from medical records for Hybrid HEDIS measures via a secure web-based portal
- Populate results directly into the Data Submission Tool (DST) template
- Choose to have reports submitted directly to NCQA or to the health plan
- Reuse data loading process for subsequent years, streamlining the process over the long term
Payers can use internal resources or IMS partners for data retrieval.
Payers can build upon the HEDIS measures in IMS HEDIS Performance Solution using IMS Designer Suite to create measures for use in other programs such as disease management, P4P and transparency.
* HEDIS is a registered trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).
Comprehensive Cost–of-Care Indices for High Cost Patients
- Cost drivers for inpatient, outpatient and pharmacy
- Efficiency of treatment type
- Setting cost and utilization trends
- Based on integrated medical and pharmacy claims data