Provider Performance Management
Engage, measure and incent providers to improve patient care.
Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH), Accountable Care Organization, and Bundled payments—each of these reimbursement models requires the measurement of physician performance and the active engagement of physicians to monitor and drive improvements in results. Implementing new reimbursement and care delivery models cost-effectively and scaling programs across large numbers of physicians requires proven integrated and automated provider engagement tools.
IMS Provider Performance offerings allow health plans to:
- Develop networks that are based on providers offering the greatest efficiency and quality
- Proactively manage providers—identifying high and low performers; provide best practices for improvement
- Give providers actionable information to improve patient management; deliver aggregated care alerts and patient registries
- Manage referrals; measure and benchmark specialty providers
- Gain insight into provider and hospital practice patterns
- Manage multiple reimbursement programs concurrently
- Quickly create customized measures that align with your cost drivers
Automating provider reimbursement and measurement process lowers administrative costs while effectively engaging providers in your program.
- IMS MDsource 360: automate physician engagement to drive healthcare value initiatives
Our Innovative Technology
All IMS Payer Solutions run on a shared platform that powers any performance or transparency initiative.