IMS Designer Suite
Unprecedented ability to create evidence-based measures—without programming.
IMS Designer Suite is a desktop application for designing, building, running and optimizing clinical quality measures and other patient detectors such as care alerts for execution by the IMS Performance Engine.
With its easy to use, forms-based interface, pre-defined code tables, and re-usable measure components, IMS Designer Suite dramatically reduces the time and cost involved in creating measures to support plan initiatives.
IMS Designer Suite includes a library of ready to run clinical quality measures and alerts, including a complete library of certified HEDIS measures. With IMS Designer Suite, payers can:
- Create, manage and publish measure documentation for complete transparency
- Easily customize or create new detectors, measures, alerts or other analytics for program flexibility
- Use claims and non-claims data as patient detection criteria
- Share best practices
- Establish code based criteria using IMS maintained code tables, dramatically reducing time spent on code table maintenance
- Build composite measures to increase display rates and create understandable comparisons
- Define physicians more accurately with highly configurable, physician attribution criteria
Measures, alerts and detectors enable multiple reporting initiatives
Patient Detection and Intervention:
- Find patients for disease management opportunities
- Create care gap reports and care alert messages for patients and physicians
- Generate disease registries
- Compare patient cohorts; examine effects of interventions
- NCQA certified HEDIS measure library
- Hybrid HEDIS measures
Physician Performance Measurement:
- Create and run measures
- Create and run composite measures
- Identify providers whose patients represent opportunity to improve scores
Ad Hoc Investigation:
- Comparative Effectives Research
- Physician Practice Variation Analysis
- Measure Viability Experimentation
To learn more about this offering, please contact us.
Request a Demo
Please fill out our demo request form to schedule a demonstration of this solution.