For financial market analysts, access to trustworthy and consistent market information is paramount – especially in today’s volatile economy.
Analysts that track and evaluate biopharmaceutical and medical device company performance need detailed knowledge about key brands, generic entrants, product launches and significant market events like mergers and recalls to create reliable forecast models.
IMS works with leading financial and investment firms around the world, providing uniquely robust and reliable information to help analysts assess company performance for investors.
In fact, our global and national market measurements are widely trusted as the “gold standard” within the financial community. With state-of-the-art, web-based analytics and dashboard tools, analysts can quickly and easily measure and monitor company performance in the U.S., track market trends and analyze the potential impact of mergers and acquisitions.
- Product and company performance
- Company valuation
- Pharmaceutical promotional insights
- Global prescription sales volume and share
- IMS Investigator.Web: Instant access via the internet to U.S. pharmaceutical product prescription and sales volumes, and promotional trends at the national level.
- IMS MIDAS Profiler: Easy on-line access to top-line global sales information.