Based on our industry-leading information sources, Ask IMS can answer specific questions about markets or products of interest to you.
How big is a market in terms of sales dollars/prescribing activity? What are the primary treatments for a diagnosis? What promotional activity is occurring in this market?
Pre-commercial, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies often have to answer these questions. While many organizations may find information on the Internet, this information is often unreliable, out of date and of questionable origins.
Leveraging the most accurate national and international sales, prescription, patient and competitor information available in the marketplace, Ask IMS can help you answer these questions and more:
- How big is the market in terms of sales dollars?
- What does the competitive pipeline look like?
- How many prescribers make up the market?
- What are the top-prescribing specialties?
- What are the primary treatments for this diagnosis?
- How much do high prescribers for one class or product overlap with one another?
- How big is a regional market for a specific group of same class molecules?
If you have limited budget and resources, you also don’t have the time to gather, analyze and interpret the vital information you need to get you to your next milestone — whether it’s educating potential investors about your target market or informing decisions regarding market direction to optimise your brand’s success.
Supporting Key Decisions
- Provides timely decision-making support for understanding critical market opportunities and issues
- Offers top-line and in-depth insights to inform your commercial position
- Reduces the time and expense typically associated with assessing vital market information
- Enhances your business development and commercial planning
- Deliver information is delivered in a presentation-ready format
- Provides actionable insight without the need for indepth medical data understanding.
- Quick, affordable and reliable answers to your most pressing market assessment questions
- Answers delivered within 2 to 3 days via Microsoft PowerPoint
- Available in single-question form or via a retainer of 5, 10 or 25 questions
- Market size, product and therapy sales performance in 70 countries
- Coverage of volumes and growth dynamics in 46 retail markets
Valuating or Progressing Biotech Investment Opportunities?
Contact & Ordering
United States: To submit a question or for more information, click here or call 610.244.2053 (U.S.)
Rest of World: You can order Ask IMS questions by visiting the Answer a Question page, or call +44 (0) 20 30755 888 (outside U.S.).